CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fish and Turtles in the Kindergarten Pond!

I have a love/hate relationship with this time of year!

I love this time of year!  The kids have so many skills, they know the rules and routines, they can work independently for a little longer, and we sing with my guitar.  

The weather has not been very cooperative, though.  We have had some really lovely Spring days but we have also had lots of cold and rainy days (indoor recess!).

I do not enjoy the stress of all the meetings.I am going to five IEP meetings for incoming preschoolers on Friday, we are meeting during planning today with our Reading Support Teacher, we meet on Thursday during planning as a team, we meet for artic as a team and I will have another (unscheduled as of yet) meeting to artic with first grade and preschool, I am leading a staff development next week.....  The meetings feel endless!

I am trying to squeeze in some running records and a wee bit of teaching!  This month we are learning about the pond.  Here are some cute watercolor fish we made.  Scroll down and see some super easy turtles.  I didn't provide any patterns-the kids did all of the cutting by themselves.

We have 26 more days to go!





Easy turtles!

The kids added dots using bingo dotters.









May you have less meetings than I do!

Hang in there!


0 comments:

Post a Comment