CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fun in the Sun Day!

Oh boy!

I am jealous of those of you who are already on vacation.  We have 13 more days to go!  Many of the days are special days (Field Day is Friday, the library is coming on Monday, the preschoolers visit on Tuesday, we go up and visit first grade on Thursday and we have our end of the year program on Friday.)


Tomorrow is our Fun in the Sun Day.  Does your school do this?  Each grade takes one day and plans all kinds of outdoor activities.  When I taught first grade, we did Camp Day, complete with t-shirts and letters from home.  When I taught second grade, the kids were able to choose from all kinds of activities from singing to nail painting.  I know third grade makes tie dye t-shirts with their kids.


Well, in Kindergarten, we have five teachers so we have five different activities.  My kids will go from teacher to teacher while I stay in one place and have all the classes come to me.









Here is the kids' schedule for tomorrow:


9:30-10:00 Playing in the water tables

10:00-10:30  Sidewalk chalk

Recess/lunch/calendar

12:00-12:30 Parachute games

12:30-1:00 Bubbles on the playground

1:00-1:30 Shaving Cream and Cornstarch playdough!  Woo hoo!



Here is the link to Early Learning/Mom Trusted.  Go check out the pictures of the playdough.  I tried it today and it is really soft.

















Enjoy the last few days of May!



0 comments:

Post a Comment