CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Art Extravaganza!


Our Art Teachers rock!  They planned a wonderful day of art for each grade level.  I saw many different wonderful art projects all done in one day!
Our kids' favorite project was presented by two great high school art students.  They read A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle to the kids, then showed them how to create a sponge dude!  So cute!  All the kids had a great time creating features and clothes for their little sponge guys!  Some of them are super dudes!  One friend at my table made Sponge Bob's Dad.  Hehe!  Lots of fun!



Sponge Bob's Dad
Listening to the story
Sharing their creations
High School art students presented the art project and story.
Love how they all turned out!


If you are planning a beach theme for the end of May or beginning of June, these would be easy to make! My kids loved them!




Linking up to the Kindergarten Works
KindergartenWorks

1 comments:

kinder-gardening said...

Oh my gosh! My kids would love this art activity!!! Sponge Bob is a big hit in my room. thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment