CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am so excited!

I am very excited!  Blogger reinstated my blog!  It was gone for almost six months!  They thought the blog was spamming and it was caught in the spam filter by mistake.  I finally figured out how to get it back.  Yay!

We are getting ready for St. Patrick's Day at school.  This week we have made some beautiful rainbow projects and a cute leprechaun puppet.  I will get some pictures tomorrow.  We read my favorite St. Patrick's Day book today: Jamie O'Rourke and the Big Potato by Tomie de Paulo.  It is the story of a lazy Irish man and how he catches a leprechaun one night.  He lets the leprechaun trick him into taking a potato seed instead of a pot of gold.  The see grows a gigantic potato.  We read The Enormous Watermelon and Mrs. McNosh and the Great Big Squash last week so the kids made some great text to text connections.  The kids  listened carefully (and it is a long book!).

/>


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Welcome back!
Leslie @KindergartenWorks

Cara said...

Yay! So happy for you! Looking forward to reading more about your fun classroom:)

Banba said...

I love Tomie de Paolo! Strega Nona!

Post a Comment