CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer is here!

Summertime and the living is easy!

Love it!

We have been having wonderful weather for my first week of summer, too.  I actually had to work a little.

I had a team leader meeting Monday morning (the principal gave us lunch), and I went to a Common Core math class

Tuesday morning (then I went out to lunch with some friends who teach first and second grade).

Wednesday I went shopping with my daughter and granddaughter (she'll learn to like shopping eventually, right?) and out to lunch again!

Thursday I spent the day sewing and Friday I went to meet with some friends who will teach a quilting class with me in August (we ordered lunch).

Lunch out 4 out of 5 days!  Summertime.....

1 comments:

Wolfelicious said...

Hi! I am your newest follower!! I would love to have you come visit my blog when you get a chance.

April
Wolfelicious

Post a Comment