CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Spring!

This week we got to fingerpaint!  Yay!  Most of my students told me they had never fingerpainted before.  I am sad to hear it.  The focus of preschool has now become more academic and many traditional art projects are disappearing in favor of worksheets.  Sigh.  I can't wait for that pendulum to swing back again! 

 
Each student was given a sheet of fingerpaint paper and one color to cover their paper.  Then they could make designs, swirls, pictures, or write their name in the paint.  After everyone made a paper and they dried overnight, we tore them up!  The kids got to make some pretty spring flowers to brighten our room.





We finally have some narcissus blooming in my yard!  Spring is here!  Only 48 more days of school.  Because of the snow days, we will be in school until June 20th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment