CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snowmen!


The Kinders enjoyed creating snowmen using glue, shaving cream, and a little white paint.  They added hats, faces, buttons, and arms.  So much snowy fun!

They also have been writing some excellent snowmen stories.  These kids probably can't remember two years back when we actually had some snow.  We may get some real snow on Friday, according to the weatherman (but I will believe it when I see it!).  It is certainly cold enough!


Hallway bulletin board
I went outside and I saw lots of snow and I builded a snowman.

I made a snowman and it was bad so I punched it.
Then it looked like ice cream so I ate it.
 Then it looked like a little snow ball so I threw it.  Then I went home.





A brother snowman and snow girl.  They had a snowball fight.
They lived in an igloo.  The brother is 7 years old.  The sister is 5 years old.
 Here are some cute snow flake pictures made by my teammate, Mrs. Eulitt's class.
Sparkly and fun!





                Stay warm!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment