CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Do I have to go back?

Tomorrow, I am going to school to start setting up my classroom.  Summer is almost over!  Sigh.

I report back on Monday but the first two days next week are for staff development.  I know I will feel crazy if I don't get in there and start arranging the furniture, pulling things out of the closets, and set up my desk.  I can leave the bulletin boards until next week.  The parents come for Back to School night next Thursday.  The kids (and parents) come in the next day for Open House.  So I only have two days to get ready!

That is why I am going over tomorrow.  I am sure some of my co-teachers have already been in their rooms.  I hope I can get something done.

What about you?  Do you ever go in before you have to?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I had to do a room tour for NTO so my room is all ready. Feels so good. I always liked going in and setting up my room before the first week. It was quiet and I could focus on my room much better without the chatter of returning staff.

Banba said...

Doesn't everyone?!

Post a Comment